Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My, How Things Change!



My days used to be filled with textbooks and coffee breaks, speeding from one end of campus to the other, and hoola hooping in the quad. 

Now my days are filled with developmental toys and sippy cups, chasing a baby through the house, and playing uh oh for endless periods of time. And laundry. Mountains of laundry that are never ending. 

But that’s ok. I enjoy my life - this new life I never expected to be leading. I love my family and this tiny little person I grew in my belly. It is phenomenal to watch her mature and learn. She is developing preferences and her own personality. It is quite amazing to know I am fostering this. She started as a blank slate and every interaction I have with her helps shape the woman she will one day be. It really is an awe inspiring responsibility.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment