Sunday, September 8, 2013

Recipe Card Roundup

I've been trying to get more organized lately because juggling school, home, and business related stuff is getting taxing. So I've been on the hunt for some really great printable recipe cards to replace the folder of magazine clippings and food stained scrap pieces of paper. I found a lot of really great ones, and wanted to share my favorites.

Fist up is this awesome online program by Skip to My Lou that lets you customize your own recipe cards. How cool is that?


I am in serious love with these vintage inspired cards with  coordinating dividers from Love vs. Design (which has lots of really great printables).

These recipe cards from The Cottage Market are sooo awesome, and there is an additional download for matching stickers to put on the goodies you give away.

There are several cute recipe cards from Erin Huffstetler, but these are my favorite.

The Marie Callender site has this great recipe page and matching cards.

With so many great options out there it's going to be hard to choose!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment